1. How much time should I allow for my initial consultation at Athens Bone and Joint?
Please allow 1 – 1 ½ hours for your first visit with our practice.
2. Do I need to bring my medical records with me to my initial consultation?
Medical records are needed for your evaluation, but most importantly a MRI or CT report that has been previously done is needed.
3. Will there be an X-ray taken during my initial consultation? Follow up X-rays needed?
At each appointment our Physicians will request their own X-rays based on specific views that are need to diagnose and treat your medical condition.
4. Will I see a Doctor or a Physician Assistant at my initial consult?
For your first visit, our clinic will make your appointment with one of our Physicians.
5. Are all of Athens Bone and Joint’s Orthopedic Surgeons board certified with American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons?
Our Physicians are board certified except for Dr. Logan Fields who is currently board eligible with American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
6. Does Athens Bone and Joint have MRI in their clinic?
We have an MRI department on site in our Athens office.
7. If I called your office for a prescription refill, how long before I should expect the refill to be called into my pharmacy?
Our nurses will present each refill request to our Physicians and with their approval, the prescription will be refilled within 24 hours of the initial call.
8. What orthopedic problems does Athens Bone and Joint treat? All ages?
Our clinic treats your general orthopedic needs (shoulder, hips, wrist/hand, knee and ankle pains, tendon pain).
9. Can I do my physical therapy at Athens Bone and Joint?
Our Physical Therapy Department is headed by Darrell Stumler, PT and his clinic is open 5 days a week in Athens.
10. If I should need a brace or crutches, does Athens Bone and Joint supply durable medical equipment on site?
Our clinic supplies most braces, boots or crutches at our clinics.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Copyright 2015 Athens Bone & Joint - All Rights Reserved